Winter Stable Essentials
With a forecast for snow, wind, storms and freezing temperatures, your horse may be spending more time in their stable than normal over the next few days.
We've pulled together a guide for those winter stable essentials that you wont want to be without!
Top tools for the job
1) The Red Gorilla PC Bedding Fork is super lightweight with strong polycarbonite tines - perfect for mucking out shavings without the backache or heavy lifting!
2) With it's extra wide head and integrated scraper blade, the Red Gorilla Dual Action Broom makes sweeping a breeze.
3) Make skippping out quick and easy with the Red Gorilla Big Tidee, the specially designed rake is perfect for a shavings bed.
Healthy from the inside
4) If you own a more reactive horse that could struggle to cope with extra timein the stable, a calmers such as the TopSpec Calmer could help your horse settle and take the edge off.
5) With a change in environment comes a change in diet, something which can upset the horse's delicate digestive system. Protexin Gut Balancer is a pre and pro biotic powder that can help your horse maintain digestive function.
6) The Shires Greedy Feeder Haynet features small holes to prolong the time it takes for your horse to eat their hay..