Internet Explorer is not supported on this website. Please use Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge to view this content.
Competition & Site Rules
- All competitions are run under the relevant governing body rules for that discipline (BD, BS or BE) unless otherwise stated.
- The judges’ and stewards’ decisions are final. Objections must be handed to the secretary in writing within 30 minutes of the incident, together with a £10 deposit which will be forfeited if the objection is not sustained.
- Owners submitting entries for their horses/ponies do so at their own risk and it is deemed a condition of entry that no liability of any kind be attached to Eland Lodge Equestrian or its officials in any respect whatsoever.
- Horses and ponies must be 4 years old or over.
- If competition prizes are not collected on the day of the event they will be available for one month.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an appropriate adult whilst on site
- All horses should be vaccinated and routine spot checks will be undertaken.
- First Aid cover will be available on site at all of our show jumping competitions and Paramedic cover at our cross country events.
Rider Dress and Safety Wear
- Correct competition wear for the chosen discipline must be worn whilst competing.
- Riders should wear competition dress of all presentations of prizes.
- A correctly fitting Hat conforming to the correct current standard per discipline must be worn when mounted. For information about current standards please refer to the relevant sport governing body: British Eventing, British Dressage or British Showjumping.
- A correctly fitting Body Protector conforming to the correct current standard per discipline must be worn when competing over solid fences (Cross Country, Arena Eventing) and is advisable for all disciplines. For information about current standards please refer to the relevant sport governing body: British Eventing.
Respect the Site
- Please ensure that you pick up any droppings or litter from around the lorry/trailer park before leaving. You may not skip out onto the Lory Park, Field or anywhere else on site.
- No horse or pony is to be left unattended unless correctly secured inside the trailer/horsebox.
- Strictly no ATVs or motorbikes (if you have mobility issues, please contact us prior to the event for alternative arrangements).
- Spectators are welcome at all of our events. All spectators must listen out for any instructions they are given whilst on site for the safety of themselves and our competitors.
- Dogs are very welcome but please keep on a lead at all times and clean up any waste.