Internet Explorer is not supported on this website. Please use Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge to view this content.
Entries, Cancellations & Refunds
- Entries can be made on our website: www.elandlodge.com, by phone on 01283 575856 or in the shop.
- Late entries may be accepted after the closing date if space permits, these will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. A £3 late entry fee per class will apply.
- Entries to Eland Lodge Events (excluding BE and Showjumping) close one week prior to the competition, or earlier if the event is oversubscribed. Please enter as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Cancellations and Refunds
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend a class in any way.
- Competitors cannot transfer entries between events.
- Withdrawals prior to entry closing dates: A full refund will be given. This does not apply to BE events, or Eland Lodge events where an alternative refund policy is declared.
- Withdrawals after entry closing dates: A refund will be given only if your space can be filled. This does not apply to BE events, or Eland events where an alternative refund policy is declared.
- Withdrawals for BE competition: the BE declared withdrawal/refund policy applies.
- In the event of a cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, Eland Lodge Equestrian will endeavor to reschedule the event or refund any entry fees less a 20% administration fee.
- Withdrawals must be made by email [email protected], in person, or by phone 01283 575856 (withdrawals cannot be made over social media such as Facebook).