Internet Explorer is not supported on this website. Please use Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge to view this content.
Eland Lodge Social Media Community Guidelines
We use social media to provide information and updates about Shopping, Competitions, Training and Livery at Eland Lodge, plus general equestrian updates. This is designed to keep you, our supporters, volunteers, and friends up to date with our work and opportunities to get involved. It's also a place for people to share equestrian experiences comments, questions and suggestions. It's important to us that our social media channels are a safe place for debate and conversation.
To make this possible, we ask people to appreciate the sensitive nature of discussions and to follow the guidelines blow while interacting on our social media channels:
- Be respectful of others and their opinions.
- Do not make personal attacks in your comments.
- Do not post content that is discriminatory, obscene, inflammatory, harassing, hateful, threatening, profane or personally abusive.
- Do not post anything that could be libellous or defamatory: if an accusation is made against a named person, for example at a member of staff, we will hide it.
- Do not post adverts for commercial products or services.
- Do not post repeatedly about issues that are off-topic i.e. spam.
- Do not use obscenities.
We reserve the right to determine, at our discretion, whether contributions to our social media channels breach our guidelines. We reserve the right to hide or delete comments made on our channels, as well as block users who do not follow these guidelines.
We also reserve the right to send any comments we deem appropriate to law enforcement authorities for investigation as we feel necessary or is required by law.
Our Facebook and Instagram channels are moderated Monday to Friday during office hours. If you have questions or need support we always aim to respond as soon as possible. If you see something that doesn't seem right, or that makes you feel uncomfortable, do try and make us aware if you feel able to do so.