Internet Explorer is not supported on this website. Please use Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge to view this content.
1 - 30 OF 36
- Uvex Suxxeed Chrome Riding Hat£258.50
- Gatehouse HS1-V Jockey SkullFrom £166.65
- Champion Ventair Riding Hat£122.50
- Uvex Suxxeed Starshine Riding HatFrom £245.95
- Charles Owen Pro II Skull CapFrom £117.60
- Charles Owen MS1 Pro Jockey SkullFrom £95.00
- Charles Owen H2000 Riding HatFrom £134.95
- Charles Owen AYR8 Microsuede Riding HatFrom £172.99
- Gatehouse HS1 Jockey SkullFrom £154.99
- Charles Owen Young Riders Jockey SkullFrom £64.40
- Charles Owen Pro II Plus Skull CapFrom £145.00
- Charles Owen AYR8 PLUS Leather Look Riding HatFrom £240.00
- Champion Air-Tech Deluxe Riding HatFrom £129.00
- Gatehouse RXC1 Skull Cap£180.00
- Charles Owen Ayrbrush Helmet£162.40
- Uvex Suxxeed Luxury Riding Hat£399.95
- Gatehouse Chelsea Pro Air Vent Riding Hat - SuedeFrom £123.99
- Champion Junior X-Air Plus Jockey HelmetFrom £75.00
- Champion Ventair Deluxe Jockey SkullFrom £110.00
- Charles Owen YR8 Riding HatFrom £80.00
- Gatehouse Chelsea Pro Air Vent Riding Hat - MattFrom £107.99
- Charles Owen AYR8 Leather Look Riding HatFrom £203.60
- Charles Owen 4 Star Jockey Skull£210.00
- Charles Owen Fian Velvet HatFrom £184.00
Riding Hats & Helmets
We pride ourselves on being one of the best riding hat retailers in the country. Your safety is our priority, and we only offer hats from the leading safety wear manufacturers Charles Owen, Champion, UVEX and Gatehouse. All of the riding helmets that we sell conform to the latest approved safety standards for affiliated competition. With different styles of hats available including traditional peaked riding hats, jockey skull caps and lightweight riding helmets, our range has something to suit everyone, whatever discipline you ride.
Our selection of traditional peaked riding helmets offer a smart, classic look and are ideal for showing, dressage and everyday riding. There’s a range of finishes to choose from including velvet, suede and leather look, with natural, leather and synthetic harnesses. The colours we offer range from the traditional Black, Navy and Brown, to sparkly glitter, Swarovski crystal and custom piping decoration.
The Jockey Skull Cap is a non-peaked hat suitable for all disciplines from dressage and showjumping through to eventing and racing. A great all round riding hat, skull caps come in adults and children’s sizes, and you can choose between ventilated and non-ventilated versions in a range of colours.
Our collection of lightweight, modern riding helmets are a popular choice for showjumping, endurance and everyday riding. Ventilated and breathable, some lightweight helmets also feature handy adjustable settings and removable liners.
If you’ve just begun to ride then our starter range includes the perfect horse riding hats for lessons, and you can choose from a smart velvet hat, modern lightweight riding helmet, or classic jockey skull cap.