Internet Explorer is not supported on this website. Please use Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge to view this content.
1 - 30 OF 37
- Gatehouse Conquest MKII Riding HatFrom £157.99
- Uvex Suxxeed Glamour£399.95
- Uvex Exxential£99.95
- Charles Owen eLumen8 Sparkle Leather LookFrom £224.00
- Uvex Suxxeed Active£269.95
- Charles Owen Fian Velvet HatFrom £184.00
- Charles Owen 4 Star Jockey SkullFrom £149.90
- Charles Owen AYR8 Leather Look Riding HatFrom £203.60
- Gatehouse Chelsea Pro Air Vent Riding Hat - MattFrom £107.99
- Champion Ventair Deluxe Jockey SkullFrom £104.25
- Gatehouse Chelsea Pro Air Vent Riding Hat - SuedeFrom £123.99
- Gatehouse Jeunesse Glitter Riding HatFrom £60.00
- Champion Evolution Pro Hat£175.00
- Uvex Suxxeed Luxury£399.95
- Charles Owen Ayrbrush Helmet£194.90
- Gatehouse RXC1 Skull Cap£180.00
- Champion Ventair Riding Hat£110.00
- Champion Air-Tech Deluxe Riding HatFrom £125.00
- Charles Owen AYR8 PLUS Leather Look Riding HatFrom £211.60
- Charles Owen Pro II Plus Skull CapFrom £117.60
- Gatehouse HS1 Jockey SkullFrom £154.99
Riding Hats & Helmets
We pride ourselves on being one of the best riding hat retailers in the country. Your safety is our priority, and we only offer hats from the leading safety wear manufacturers Charles Owen, Champion, UVEX and Gatehouse. All of the riding helmets that we sell conform to the latest approved safety standards for affiliated competition. With different styles of hats available including traditional peaked riding hats, jockey skull caps and lightweight riding helmets, our range has something to suit everyone, whatever discipline you ride.
Our selection of traditional peaked riding helmets offer a smart, classic look and are ideal for showing, dressage and everyday riding. There’s a range of finishes to choose from including velvet, suede and leather look, with natural, leather and synthetic harnesses. The colours we offer range from the traditional Black, Navy and Brown, to sparkly glitter, Swarovski crystal and custom piping decoration.
The Jockey Skull Cap is a non-peaked hat suitable for all disciplines from dressage and showjumping through to eventing and racing. A great all round riding hat, skull caps come in adults and children’s sizes, and you can choose between ventilated and non-ventilated versions in a range of colours.
Our collection of lightweight, modern riding helmets are a popular choice for showjumping, endurance and everyday riding. Ventilated and breathable, some lightweight helmets also feature handy adjustable settings and removable liners.
If you’ve just begun to ride then our starter range includes the perfect horse riding hats for lessons, and you can choose from a smart velvet hat, modern lightweight riding helmet, or classic jockey skull cap.