Internet Explorer is not supported on this website. Please use Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge to view this content.
Stabling - Horseware Hunter Trials
Stabling is available on site for the Horsware Hunter Trial Championships.
Stabling costs are per stable as follows:
- First night - £40
- Each subsequent night - £20
- £10 refundable deposit per stable (the deposit will be refunded on the day of departure, after inspection of the stable, to ensure the stable has been left tidy, mucked out and in good repair)
- Our Event Stabling is based in Cheval Liberte Temporary stabling. This is situated in the lorry park, and has a hardstanding base with rubber matting by the door. Each stable is approx. 10ft x 10ft, and has either a half or full grill door.
- There is a stand pipe adjacent to the stables for the supply of water.
- Mucking out equipment and buckets are not supplied – you will need to bring your own.
- Stables will be available for “check in” from 2pm on the day of hire and need to be vacated (“check out”) by 12 noon on the day of departure – similar to a hotel.
- You can bring your own shavings, or purchase shavings from Eland Lodge at £7.50 per bale.
- Two bales of shavings have been used in the above internal stable picture.
Camping and Facilities
- People who are stabling are more than welcome to camp on site, at no extra charge.
- Tents, caravans, trailers and lorries are all welcome
- Unfortunately we do not have electric hook up available
- There are portable toilets available in the field, and proper toilet and shower facilities available at the shop.
- If you would like a list of local B&B’s or places to eat out please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
- Full Payment for stabling must be received in advance
- Damages will be charged for
- Stabling deposits can only be refunded at the event – we cannot check stables after the event. It is your responsibility to contact the stable manager/member of Eland Lodge staff to have your staff checked.
- Stables are available for “check in” from 2pm on the day of hire
- Stable must be “checked-out” of by 12noon on the day of departure
- Arrival is not allowed after 10pm unless by prior arrangement
- No bedding is included
- Mucking out equipment and buckets are not supplied.
- Rules of the site apply