Carefully selected for their technologically advanced features, our selection of eventing boots range in price so you can get the best option to suit you and your horse, without compromising on performance.
Look out for these desirable key features:
- Breathable – Breathable designs will help to keep your horses legs feeling cool and fresh, keeping them performing at their best
Water Resistant – Not only will water resistant materials help to keep boots lightweight through all terrain, they minimise the risk of rubbing
- Dirt Resistant – minimising the dust & dirt inside your horses boots will help reduce the risk of rubbing, as well as keeping the boots lightweight and breathable
- Shock Absorbing/Strike Resistant – One of the most important features of Cross Country boots is their ability to protect your horses legs, whether this be from an impact with an obstacle or a strike from their own legs or feet. There’s been loads of technological advancements in this area recently to keep your horse protected
- 360 protection – anything can happen out on the cross country course, and it’s really important that your XC boots offer 360 degree protection all around your horse’s legs.
- Flexibility and Contouring – allowing your horse their full range of natural movement is key to top level performance. Contoured designs that work with the shape of your horses legs, plus using the latest flexible materials are great features to look out for.