*We always do our best to get your parcel to you as quickly as possible, however occasionally circumstances outside our control may delay your delivery – see below for more information about delayed deliveries.
Certain Areas of the UK will be subject to an additional postage fee of £10 per order and standard delivery will take between 2-5 days, next day delivery is not available in these areas:
- Northern Ireland – all postcodes
- Scottish Islands – AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
- Scottish Highlands – HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
- Channel Isles – all postcodes
- Isle of Man – all postcodes
- Isle of Wight – all postcodes
- Scilly Isles – all postcodes
- Republic of Ireland – all postcodes
We use DPD Local and Royal Mail to make sure your parcel gets to you quickly and safely.
Orders placed before 11am will be dispatched on the same day (Monday - Friday). Orders placed after 11am will be dispatched on the next working day. Orders are not dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
Many of our parcels require a signature upon delivery to ensure they are received safely.
- Please provide us with an address where someone will be in - we can deliver to friends, family, neighbours or your workplace – please provide this alternative address in the delivery address field.
- If you’d prefer your parcel to be left in a safe place, please make a note of this in the delivery comments box. Delivery to your safe location will be at your own risk.
- Please note that we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
Eland Lodge will not be held responsible for or issue refunds for items that are damaged or lost after the items have been successfully delivered to your selected delivery address.
If you’re out when the courier attempts to deliver they will leave an information card for you, this will state:
- If the courier will attempt re-delivery (delivery will be attempted a total of 2 times)
- If the courier has left your order in your nominated safe place
- Whether you need to arrange collection from your local depot
Once your order is ready for dispatch we’ll provide you with a tracking number and courier, so that you can track your parcel on their website.
We always do everything we can to get your parcel to you on time. If we think that there may be a delay with your parcel we will contact you to let you know (and if you’re not happy with the revised delivery date we will of course cancel your order and refund you in full).
There are some unforeseen circumstances that can prevent your parcel arriving on time that are out of our control, such as: courier breakdown, extreme weather and illness.
If you receive your parcel and believe that it’s damaged or something is missing, please let us know straight away and keep your packaging/delivery note. Our helpful team will get this sorted for you as quickly as possible.
If you’ve chosen click and collect your order will be ready to collect from our store within 2 working hours. We will hold your item for one month (unless you’ve requested an item be held until a specific date) – if it’s not collected by this time you will be refunded and the item returned to our store.
This is not a service that we currently offer.