Internet Explorer is not supported on this website. Please use Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge to view this content.
Cross Country Clinic with Mark Cramb
Mark teaches all levels of riding ability with a friendly approach, working on both the horse and riders confidence around the Eland Lodge Cross Country Course.
Mark teaches all levels of riding ability with a friendly approach, working on both the horse and riders confidence.
The sessions will be one hour and thirty minutes long in groups of 4.
Entry Fee: £40 per rider
What to Wear
- Appropriate cross country wear must be worn
- You must wear an up to standard Hat (as per British Eventing Rules)
- You must wear an up to standard Body Protector for the Cross Country phase. If an Air Jacket is worn, this must be worn over a standard Body Protector
Clinic times will be published 48 hours before the event and will be available on this event page.
Cancellation & Withdrawals
- You will recieve a 100% refund up to one week prior to the event. After this date you will be refunded only if we can fill your space.
- If you would like to withdraw please contact us via email or phone.
- For further information about cancellation and refunds please click here.