Internet Explorer is not supported on this website. Please use Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge to view this content.
Adult Riding Camp (2)
Whether you ride for fun, or you’re competing at BE100 you’ll have loads of opportunities to improve your skills & knowledge, in all three disciplines – dressage, showjumping and cross country at our adult camps.
Designed for the adult rider, these camps are suitable for riders aged 18 plus. Whether you ride for fun, or you’re competing at BE100 you’ll have loads of opportunities to improve your skills & knowledge. The ridden sessions are based around the three core disciplines Dressage, Showjumping and Cross Country, and riders have the chance to complete a mock ODE at a level of their choice to put what they have learned into practice.
Camps are split into sessions of 4 riders, who are grouped based on ability & goals.
New & Improved format for 2019 - Take a look at the schedule in the images section for a guide to how the camps run!
Payment Schedule: Total cost of Camp: £295
|Up to and Including 17th April 2019||Booking Deposit Due: £150|
|By 17th April 2019||Balance Payment Due: £145|
|For bookings made between 17th April – 18th July||Full Payment Due on booking: £295|
- Please see our competition and site rules, and health, safety and legal information.
- Our Current Vaccination Rules & Requirements apply to this event.
Riding Dress & Safety Wear
- A correctly fitting Hat conforming to the correct current standard per discipline must be worn when mounted (for Cross Country, this must be a peakless hat e.g. a skull cap). For information about current standards please refer to the relevant sport governing body: British Eventing, British Dressage or British Showjumping.
- A correctly fitting Body Protector conforming to current standards must be worn for cross country, and is advisable for all disciplines. If you choose to wear an Air Jacket, this must be worn over an up to standard Body Protector.
- If you need any advice about standards or fitting of safety wear, our qualified Eland Lodge Shop team can assist you – this is a service we provide free of charge.
What is included?
- For your horse
- Accommodation in Cheval Liberte temporary event stabling
- 2 bales of shavings – ready made into a bed for your arrival
- Ad Lib Hay/Haylage
- You are responsible for looking after your horse at all times.
- For you
- All meals (Day 1 – Lunch & Dinner, Day 2 – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Day 3 – Breakfast & Lunch)
- Riding – One session of each – Dressage, Showjumping and Cross country, plus a familirisation hack on the grounds. A Mini One Day Event to include Dressage, Showjumping and XC in a supportive mock competitive environment – assisted by camp instructors where needed.
- Adult Camp Commemorative Rosette
Accommodation & Camping
- It’s entirely up to you how you’d like to arrange your accommodation for camp. Some people like to stay at home and travel in every day, some like to camp on-site and others prefer a touch of luxury in a local B&B or hotel.
- Everyone booked on to camp is welcome to stay on site – Tents, Horseboxes, Trailers, Caravans, Motorhomes all welcome. We are not able to offer Electric Hook up or chemical toilet disposal facilities.
- Posh portable toilets available on the camp field, proper toilets and showers available between 7am – 9pm up by the shop.
Withdrawals and Refunds
|Date||Withdrawal Terms||Refund Status|
|Up to and including 17th April 2019||Withdrawal after booking and paying the booking deposit||You will receive a full refund less £25 Admin Fee|
|17th April||Failure to pay remaining balance once booking deposit has been paid||Your Camp deposit and place will be forfeited (your deposit will not be refunded and you will lose your space). If your space can be reallocated, the Organiser may at its sole discretion refund the deposit less a £25 admin fee.|
|Between 17th April – 20th July||If Camp booked prior to 17th April - Withdrawal within 3 months of the Camp date, once the balance has been paid in full – for ANY reason.||You will only receive a refund less a £25 admin fee, if the Organiser is able to reallocate your space|
|Between 17th April – 20th July||If Camp booked after 17th April - Withdrawal within 3 months of the Camp date, once the balance has been paid in full – for ANY reason||You will only receive a refund less a £25 admin fee, if the Organiser is able to reallocate your space|
Withdrawals must be made by email to [email protected] (withdrawals cannot be made over social media such as Facebook).