You MUST wear the correct safety wear for each discipline you ride at camp:
Dressage / Showjumping / Hacking
- Hats - Hats must be worn at all times whilst mounted. You can choose whether this is a fixed peak or peakless hat.
- Body Protectors - We recommend that you wear a body protectors for these activities, however it is not compulsory.
- Air Jackets - We recommend you wear an air jacket, however it is not compulsory.
- Hats - You must wear an up to standard Peakless Hat (e.g. jockey skull cap) for this activity. (Hats with a fixed peak will not be allowed on the cross country course).
- Body Protectors - You must wear a Body Protector for this activity.
- Air Jackets - We recommend you wear an Air Jacket, however it is not compulsory. If you wear an air jacket, it must be worn over a standard Body Protector.
Safety Standards Info
Confused? Our shop staff can help! If you’re unsure of what standards your safety wear or you’re concerned about the fit, make an appointment to see one of our fully qualified hat & body protector fitters in-store - call 01283 575856 or email [email protected] to book.