You MUST wear the correct safety wear for each discipline you ride at camp:
Dressage / Showjumping / Hacking
- Hats - Hats must be worn at all times whilst mounted. You can choose whether this is a fixed peak or peakless hat.
- Body Protectors - We recommend that you wear a body protectors for these activities, however it is not compulsory.
- Air Jackets - We recommend you wear an air jacket, however it is not compulsory.
- Hats - You must wear an up to standard Peakless Hat (e.g. jockey skull cap) for this activity. (Hats with a fixed peak will not be allowed on the cross country course).
- Body Protectors - You must wear a Body Protector for this activity.
- Air Jackets - We recommend you wear an Air Jacket, however it is not compulsory. If you wear an air jacket, it must be worn over a standard Body Protector.
Confused? Our shop staff can help! If you’re unsure of what standards your safety wear has, or you’re concerned about the fit, bring them along for a free safety wear check by our expert staff.