Internet Explorer is not supported on this website. Please use Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge to view this content.
Eland Lodge Equestrian is a well known and respected equestrian establishment situated in the beautiful Staffordshire countryside. Our diverse business includes a livery yard, retail store, online store, competitions and facility hire. As a family run business our employees benefit from working in small, friendly teams and a supportive, knowledgeable environment.
We’re always happy to hear from people who may be interested in working for us. Speculative CVs can be sent to [email protected]
Equestrian Sales Assistant (Part Time)
We have an exciting vacancy in our retail store here at Eland Lodge for somebody to join our thriving and successful business. If you’re looking for an opportunity to combine your customer service skills with your passion for all things equine, then this could be the ideal job for you!
As part of this role you will need to:
- Confidently deliver first class customer service to a range of customers
- Have good equine knowledge
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Full training will be provided on fitting safety wear, all technical products, and use of the till/IT systems.
This role will offer you the chance to grow your skills and experience in a knowledgeable and supportive equine environment.
This role is Part Time, 1 weekend day per week. We're looking for someone who can be flexible to cover additional shifts and competition days as and when required. Salary dependent on age and experience - to be discussed at interview.
Applications in writing with a detailed C.V. to Veronica Coupland at [email protected]
Retail Manager: Equestrian & Country Clothing
We are seeking a retail professional capable of managing and further developing the store.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record in retail/sales with management responsibility
- An in depth knowledge of all things equine
- A desire to succeed both personally and professionally
- Proficient use of various computer packages and systems
- Familiarity with the various equestrian disciplines
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Staff management
- Delivery of sales targets
- Stock management
- Management of the store environment
- External sales operations
- Reporting and analysis
The successful candidate will be a motivated retail professional with an eye for detail, good time management skills, personable, forward thinking and commercially minded.
Applications in writing with a detailed C.V. to Veronica Coupland at [email protected]. Application deadline: 28/10/2022
Coffee Shop Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our retail store here at Eland Lodge for somebody to join our thriving and successful business. We’re looking for a polite, enthusiastic Coffee Shop Assistant who will be required to:
- Confidently deliver first-class customer service
- Prepare and serve hot drinks, cakes and light refreshments (training can be provided)
- Be proactive in ensuring that shelves are kept re-stocked, and the coffee shop area is kept clean and tidy
- Be self-motivated and happy to work independently
This role is based in our Equestrian Store; equestrian knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential for this role. You will need to have access to transport, as we are rurally based and not on a public transport route.
Part Time role available: this will involve working on a Saturday, plus some additional event days. Salary to be discussed at interview. Minimum age for applicants: 14.
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]
Part Time Yard Groom
We’re looking for a reliable and hard working Yard Groom to join our friendly Livery Yard team. You must be confident and competent handling horses, and able to carry out all basic yard duties (including turnout/bring in, mucking out, general yard duties).
This position is part time: 7.30am – 4pm, 1 day per week (Sunday). Applicants must be aged 16+. Salary to be discussed at interview.
Unfortunately we are not on a public transport route, so you will need to have access to transport. We are near Draycott-in-the-Clay (DE6 5HD), which is easy to get to from Uttoxeter, Burton, Lichfield and Ashbourne.
Please email questions, details of your experience or CV to [email protected]