Internet Explorer is not supported on this website. Please use Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge to view this content.
Equilibrium Net Relief Riding Mask
The Equilibrium Net Relief Riding Mask is a unique fly mask specially designed for ridden work, protecting the horse’s face, eyes and ears from flies and strong sunlight. It is also unobtrusive and offers relief from the symptoms of headshaking.
- Attaches quickly and easily to the bridle,
- Provides an effective barrier for flies and biting insects
- Provides protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays with a UPF rating of 15+.
- Excellent clearance over the eyes and eyelashes for a superbly comfortable fit and excellent visibility
- Ideal for all ridden work allowing your horse to concentrate on working, rather than on flies and bright sunlight
- Can be left in place on the bridle when tacking up and untacking
- Approved by British Showjumping and British Dressage for use in competition **Nose nets and Equilibrium Net Relief Riding Masks (or similar) are permitted and must be discreetly coloured i.e. the same/similar colour to the horse. Masks or nose nets should cover the face/nose only, leaving the mouth and bit visible. Face masks/nose nets are not permitted under Fei rules, which may be applied to certain competitions in the UK.
ON ORDERS OVER £75
ORDER BEFORE 11AM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY FOR £5.95