Internet Explorer is not supported on this website. Please use Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge to view this content.
Animalife Vetrocalm Instant Syringe
Vetrocalm Intense INSTANT is a SUPER FAST acting SUPER STRENGTH formula that provides horse owners with fast acting targeted nutrition to support a calm and relaxed outlook in horses prone to tension, nerves, excitement or anxiety. Vetrocalm Intense INSTANT is scientifically formulated using an enhancement of the oxygen technology first used in Equine Oxyshot. Even a small decrease in oxygen levels can cause a change in behaviour. Vetrocalm Intense Instant works by assisting oxygen levels using natural ingredients. Under stress the bodies demand for oxygen increases and before competition this is magnified further as the body sends vital supplies to the brain and working muscles.
How it works?
By utilising the renowned Oxyshot oxygen technology, Vetrocalm Intense INSTANT supports the replenishment of oxygen in the blood to help horses deal with stress, fear, anxiety and tension. When under intense pressure lactic acid can build up and the unique oxygen formulation in Vetrocalm Intense INSTANT supports the body’s natural ability to oxidise this lactic acid.
What it does
- Quickly absorbed to provide quick results.
- Can help reduce spooky behaviour, negative responses to new environments and general anxiety.
- Helps support the physical responses to stress, fear and excitability – such as tension, lack of concentration and poor performance.
- Easy to administer on the day it is required, with no loading serve.
- Free from banned substances.
- Nothing compares with Vetrocalm, works like Vetrocalm or delivers results like Vetrocalm.
Guaranteed Christmas Delivery for all orders placed by noon on 19th December!
Free delivery on all orders over £75.
Order before 11am for next day delivery.
Delivery options include Click & Collect (from our store), Standard Shipping (1-3 days), Guaranteed Next Day Delivery and Saturday Delivery.
Christmas Gifts can be returned or exchanged up to and including 12th January 2020.